Sexton Group announces organizational changes and leadership appointments to support future growth objectives
WINNIPEG, MB, Jan. 23, 2020 – MEDIA RELEASE
The Sexton Group Ltd. is pleased to announce changes to senior leadership.
“To position the company for continued success now and in the future, we’re making strategic organizational changes and announcing leadership appointments,” says Brian Kusisto, current CEO of the Sexton parent company.
The following leadership changes are effective Feb. 1, 2020:
- Brian Kusisto will assume the role of Chairman.
- Brian plans to continue to actively contribute to the success of the organization for many years to come.
- Steve Buckle will become Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the Sexton parent company.
- Steve’s promotion reflects a commitment to plan for a future for the company that carries forward their strength and stability. The company is ready to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future, is prepared for growth, and committed to honouring the values established over the past 52 years.
- Eric Palmer will become the Vice President and General Manager of the Sexton Group.
- Eric has been with the Group for five years and has held positions with increasing responsibilities allowing him to develop into a capable, respected and forward-thinking leader. Eric’s promotion reflects the Group’s current state: strong and stable, ready to take on the future, poised for growth, and a relentless commitment to serving our members’ needs everyday. Eric will report to Steve Buckle.
- Tom Bell will be promoted to the Vice President of Business Development for the Sexton Group.
- In this role, he will continue to focus on the needs of the members as well as recruitment activities dedicated to growing Sexton’s national membership base. In Tom’s new role, he will report to Eric Palmer.
Kusisto sees these changes as an important step forward that is based on the solid footing of past performance.
“Our leadership team has extensive experience working together to deliver value to our members, our staff, our vendors and the communities in which we operate, and I am very confident we will continue to do so in the years to come,” says Kusisto. “We will continue to be committed to providing our members with the responsiveness and service deserved and continue to ensure a respectful workplace for all of the companies’ staff.”
“As the Sexton family begins the transition into the third generation of ownership, it will ensure the allegiance to the values, the pride in the team and the business’ commitment to the future are consistent with the past generations.”
Sexton Group Ltd. is an independently owned buying group for building materials, hardware, lumber and manufactured structures. We are a dedicated team of industry experts focused on our independent members success. We negotiate strong, regionally competitive programs for all members coast-to-coast. We work for our members every day, so they can focus on what matters most – their business. We are committed to our 300 members, representing over 400 locations in every province and territory in Canada.
Please contact Steve Buckle, call (204) 694-0269 or email email@example.com.