December – Safety through the season
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year! The season is upon us, bringing with it the end of 2014. We want to thank you for the support that you have given us over the past year, and wish you and your family a blessed Christmas season.
Working in various weather conditions can bring its share of challenges. Safety clothing varies from season to season. Here is a great winter product that will keep you working through the winter months.
Makita heated jacket is a great winter product. With three levels of heat, this battery powered jacket will add warmth while you work.
Travelling this winter? Make sure you have your winter safety kit, including:
- Food that won’t spoil, such as energy bars
- Water—plastic bottles that won’t break if the water freezes (replace them every six months)
- Extra clothing and shoes or boots
- First aid kit with seatbelt cutter
- Small shovel, scraper and snowbrush (we sell an snow shovel and snowbrush combo for $28.49)
- Candle in a deep can and matches
- Wind up flashlight
- Whistle—in case you need to attract attention
- Copy of your emergency plan
- Traction sand