June – BBQ Season – Put decks on the menu
BBQ Season – Put decks on the menu
June is a great month to get clients going on outdoor decking projects. There are infinite ideas and styles to choose from. Trex makes eco-friendly composite decks from an innovative blend of 95% recycled wood and plastic film. Get customers thinking about how they’ll be using the outdoor space to get the most from their decks:
- Pergolas add a unique design element and also help shade the sun
- Railings can offer safety features for children and adults, too.
- Multi-level decks give your clients a chance to turn their deck into a multi-purpose space
Check out this inspiration gallery from Trex.
Jeld-Wen Patio Doors – Bring the outside in
Patio doors are a great way to help clients connect interior and exterior entertainment space. Jeld-Wen’s R-401 patio doors are both affordable and performance oriented. Standard features of Jeld-Wen’s R-401:
- Corrosion-resistant natural aluminum sill track
- Fixed sash mounted into frame
- Opening sash corners fusion-welded at 45° to prevent air and water infiltration
- Galvanized steel reinforced jamb for maximum strength
- Clear insulating 3/4″ tempered glass with aluminum spacer
- Central “Interlock” moulding system for air and water tight sash joint
- Adjustable double tandem ball bearing roller system on natural aluminum track for smooth and silent operation
- Available in white or ivory vinyl
Click here for online version.