Attic Insulation Top-up is Quick, Easy and Effective.
There are over 7 million under-insulated attics in Canada – a great opportunity to add attic insulation top-up to the services you provide homeowners in your area. Adding attic insulation:
- Delivers comfort — helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Helps reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20%†
- Works with ventilation to help protect against excessive heat and moisture in the attic
The AttiCat® Blown-In Insulation System from Owens Corning is a quick and reliable attic insulation solution providing:
- Self-feeding machine with flexible hose and hose-mounted remote allows insulation to be blown where it is wanted• Complete installation of 22.25″/R-60 in a 1,000 sq. ft. attic in an afternoon
- Virtually no mess; FIBERGLAS® insulation expands inside the machine
- Virtually no settling, maintaining insulating power for the life of the home
- Contains 73% recycled content, SCS Certified and validated formaldehyde-free
†Up to 20% heating and cooling savings based on Hot 2000, Version 8.7 run for a 2 storey 1972 type base house with 1149 sf per floor for an increase from R-8 to R-40 in the attic in Canadian climates. ^Based on Stats Canada Census 2006 and code analysis by industry expert, Keith Wilson. The colour PINK is a registered trademark of Owens Corning. ©2017 Owens Corning. All Rights Reserved.